Feature - Calls to Action
• Charlie Wisoff
CivNet Calls to Action are tasks or activities you want people to do to help achieve your projects goals. Calls to Action can be anything from helping organize an event, writing an email to a city councilor, or giving input on the next steps of a community project. This 3 min video teaches you how to use Calls to Action on a Project page and create your own Calls to Action.
With CivNet Calls to Action you can:
- Create a dedicated, shareable URL for your Call to Action.
- Communicate with the people who sign up to your Call to Action.
- Tag your Call to Action with skills needed and time commitment making it easier for others to find opportunities that are a good fit.
- Set deadlines that send out automated reminders to people who sign up.
- Share documents related to that Call to Action